From the best-selling Mini Masters series. The perfect art books to share with toddlers and kids to start an early appreciation of famous artists.
An introduction to art history specifically designed for young children:
The Mini Masters Boxed Set
pairs art by a master with simple and rhythmic text that will enchant your child. Packed in a colorful box, the set of four beautiful board books include Dancing with Degas
, A Picnic with Monet
, A Magical Day with Matisse
, and In the Garden with Van Gogh
- The perfect books for toddlers and young kids to start learning about and appreciating masterful works of art.
- Ideal for family reading and introducing toddlers to art.
- Created by Suzanne Bober and Julie Merberg, the co-authors of the successful Mini Masters series: A Magical Day with Matisse, A Picnic with Monet, Dancing with Degas, Dreaming with Rousseau, In the Garden with Van Gogh, On an Island with Gauguin, Painting with Picasso, Quiet Time with Cassatt, Sharing with Renoir, and Sunday with Seurat.
- Kids will love the beautiful, colorful paintings and simple stories written in rhythmic text.
- Perfect for quiet family reading time.
- Board books for kids ages 1-4.
- Children's books for toddlers and preschoolers.