Build a solid foundation for first-grade math with Ready to Learn: First Grade Math Workbook, perfect for kids ages 5 to 7.
First-graders and first-graders-to-be will be excited to learn math with the Ready to Learn: First Grade Math Workbook
. Engaging and colorful activities guide young learners through concepts like addition, subtraction, place value, and time. Kids will also get hands-on practice with number tracing and learning how to read and use a graph. They can use these activities for summer refreshers, extra practice, or to prepare for first grade. Ideal for students ages 5 to 7, the Ready to Learn: First Grade Math Workbook
helps make learning math interesting and accessible.
Get to know the Ready to Learn series!
- Activities teach counting up to 100.
- Includes addition and subtraction techniques.
- Uses simple instructions to teach kids about telling time, money, place value, and counting backward.
- 64 full-color and illustrated pages.
- Answer key at the end of the book.
- Meets Common Core State Standards.
- Includes a Certification of Achievement to celebrate completion.
Developed for kids entering pre-kindergarten all the way through third grade, Silver Dolphin's Ready to Learn
series of educational and engaging workbooks, workpads, write & wipe formats, and flash cards will put young learners on the path to success. Focusing on three key subjects--reading, writing, and math--each grade level is vetted by experts in early education to adhere to the Common Core State Standards Initiative. Foundational, buildable skills are introduced, developed, and reinforced with colorful illustrations and familiar learning formats that will encourage learning confidence as kids benefit from extra educational opportunities outside the classroom.